It's packed with healthy foods like vegetables, but also has some mince and butter so it isn't exactly a diet recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 20 minutes
- 500g ground beef
- 1 medium potato
- 2 carrots or any of your favorite vegetables (onions and corn are healthy and work well)
- Salt and Pepper
Before we start, you'll also need a campfire. Barrel fires work ok (for hobos) or an oven at 175 Celsius (about 350 Fahrenheit) works too, but campfires are best.
- Tear one sheet of heavy duty foil per person and cover one side with butter.
- Break off pieces of ground beef and lay them in the center of the foil (season with salt and pepper at this point)
- Peel potatoes and other vegetables, and cube them about an inch per edge and place over meat.
- Add a pat of butter and bring over ends of foil to wrap this.
- Wrap once more with foil and place onto hot coals of campfire.
- Cook until you think it's ready, this will vary based on where you put it, temperature of campfire etc but should be around 15-20 minutes. Turn every 5 minutes so it doesn't burn.
- After you think it's done, open up and enjoy. OMNOMNOMNOM :D
Please follow and comment and I'll make sure I do the same. Also let me know in the comments if you'd like to see more healthy foods or if i should keep posting unhealthy stuff.