Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 1-8 (depends on how many you want :P)
- 1 cup peanut butter (any kind but smooth is best)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Stir all ingredients well in a bowl.
- Grab small chunks and roll into balls about the size of the cookies you want.
- Place onto a greased baking tray with room between them (they expand).
- Press lightly down on each with a fork, to create a crosshatch effect as you see below (don't press too hard - they expand and flatten in the oven)
- Stick into a 375 Fahrenheit oven (190 Celsius) for anywhere from 9 minutes for soft cookies to 12 minutes for firm.
- Get out a glass of milk and OMNOMNOM them all, before other people find out about the awesome peanut butter cookies you just made.
I told you they were easy :D
*Protip: for +10 chef points put in some chocolate chips. Yes, chocolate chips.