Friday, 4 March 2011

Microwave Brownie

So it's late at night, you're hungry and you think: "Man, I want a brownie, but cooking a tray of them takes effort."  Well lucky for you, your problems are solved.  I am about to teach you how to make a brownie IN A MUG.  This is a popular recipe for the reason of being so damn easy, yet tasting so damn awesome. 

Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1-2

 Ingredients:
  • 4 tablespoons plain flour 
  • 4 tablespoons sugar
  • 2 tablespoons cocoa
  • 1 Egg
  • 2 tablespoons oil
  • 2 tablespoons water

Method
  1. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a mug (flour, sugar, cocoa)
  2. Add the egg and mix well - don't bother beating it (unless you really don't like the egg, amirite)
  3. Add in the oil and water and mix well
  4. Stick in the microwave for 3 minutes (this is for 1000W - if yours is 20 years old maybe longer)
  5. Spoon out onto a plate and OMNOMNOM (serve with icecream for +1 chef points)

Enjoy your easy and awesome brownie :D
Don't share it with anyone (tell them to make their own :P)

Don't forget to comment and follow so I can check out your blog too.  See you next time. 

26 comments:

  1. I'll make this first thing when i get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I though this was an urban legend, but now I see it works, I MUST try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome i gonna try this tonight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard this turns out terribly, but I may try it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Last time I microwaved something with eggs in it, it didn't turn out too well.

    Skepticism... but I will try this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good, I can't wait to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks good, nice post

    + follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmmmmmm looks tasty going to give it a whirl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Om nom nom is right. These are so incredibly good. Found out about these on the internet a year ago and been eatin ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I'll have to give these a whirl. I've heard they're bad, but there's also a lot of positive reviews, so I guess I'll find out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those brownies look delicious! I think I've seen this before but never tried it, cool post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. tryed them . Nomnomnomnomnom

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! thanks! Will try them when I get the chance

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha, I'll have to try this, but knowing my luck with microwave cooking, it will probably just explode!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ive done this before. soooo good

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gonna try it soon, thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It probably is, but it certainly doesn't look very tasty :x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've done this before.. it's really as delish as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh muh gosh that looks sooooooo gooodd

    ReplyDelete
  20. Definitely gonna try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is amazing, can't wait to try it. followed!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've already done this a couple of times, very sweet and easy! Added you as a friend, cool blog you have here. Definitely going to try out more!

    ReplyDelete